Monday, May 11, 2009

Vaccines

My friend Dr. Robert Gilbert, Ph.D. from the Vesica Institute sent me the following link regarding the lack of any evidence of autism among the Amish community. I found it most interesting, and in fact based on my own separate research, I have also found this to be true. The only exception was the autistic child adopted by an Amish family, he arrived in their community already vaccinated and autistic. Here is the link:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted_h.html

This issue isn't going to go away. In March, Baxter Pharamceuticals sent flu vaccine to 18 countries that were deliberately contaminated with bird flu. One country caught the supposed error and alerted the other countries. Baxter has been given the contract to create a vaccine for Swine Flu. I would suggest people do their own due diligence on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment