Friday, May 22, 2009

Book Update

It seems that on this journey of mine, there is a rather vertical learning curve. It also seems that the world of publishing and marketing books is changing constantly. Keeping up with this is challenging at best, but we are all working diligently on it. So, here is the book update.

Barnes and Noble will have us on their website and possibly in their stores within the next couple of months. Many hoops to jump through to actually have a book appear in a store. Who knew? So, we are working on all of those parameters in earnest.

Amazon is selling the book on their website, but they don't have the books quite in stock yet. They expect to soon. If you buy through them, they will send you an e-mail when they physically have the book in stock.

People who have ordered directly from the A.R.E. Press bookstore on line, already have their books. Some of you are ordering in quantities above 15 and are contacting the publisher to see what discount may be available. If you would like to do this, let me know.

As always, I am truly blessed to have such a tremendous promotion team as I have at the A.R.E.

So far, I have been on CBS Psychic News Radio - not sure when that will air, and The Maria Shaw show on Empower Radio which was live. On July 8th, I will be on the Mental Health News Radio Show. If any of you know of a radio program that is looking for a speaker, please be sure to let me know. I would love to help them fill air time!

If any of you would like me to speak, let me know through an e-mail or on the blog site.

That is my news for now. Stay tuned, who knows what today will bring!

Love to all, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment