Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amazon Book Cancellations

When I think things can't get any more interesting with this first book, I discover that I was wrong, they can! Those of you who were kind enough to order my book from Amazon have just been told that all the orders are being canceled because they they cannot get the book.

I am going over what is obviously a logistics problem or misunderstanding, with my publisher. We will get this worked out. My publisher is just terrific, their people are great and this will be resolved. Again, I ask for your patience. Please remember that you can also order the book from the A.R.E. press, just go to the A.R.E. link and order it by pressing the site button at the right of the blog. They do have plenty of copies.

Stay tuned, I have no doubt that more interesting things will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment