Sunday, April 26, 2009

Light Times

Light Times is literally moving to the blog spot: http://light-times.blogspot.com/
Because it is challenging to maintain this weekly message I am making a unique request. I would like to move everyone's e-mail address to the blog. Then, when Light Times has some new information, an e-mail will go out automatically. No more will I have to be embarrassed because I revealed your e-mail addresses. However, if you DO NOT want to have your address moved to the blog, let me know before the first of July. After that, only those people who have specifically indicated that they want to receive this specific type of email will still receive it. Also, only the KS&L will be in this message. All of the other tips will be listed in the blog. If you like the blog, you can make it a 'Favorite place', or you can 'Bookmark' it so it can be easily found.
I am finding that there is a great deal of information and help that can better be provided through this blog. I just didn't understand it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment