Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Friends

This is the inauguration of the Light Times Blog. A special thanks to my son Andrew for his diligent work in creating this blog so quickly. As you can see, some sections are still under construction.

About the book...
In life, things always seem to take a bit longer to complete than we think. The editing phase of the book is now complete and it has gone to press. The new release date will be sometime late May 2009. I shall keep you posted as I know more. To this end, I am returning to San Diego from Virginia Beach on 22 April.

About the blog
This blog is intended to share philosophical comments, offer tips and of course offer the Karmic Savings and Loan. One of the nice features of this blog will be the ability to share previously blog published KS&Ls. These will be tagged by topic. Also, special tips will also be tagged. If anyone has a question or a comment, please let me know. Please feel free to share this blog site with friends.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I TOLD YOU A BLOG WAS A GOOD IDEA!!! I am sooooo happy you did this!!! This is the PERFECT way to promote your book and your teachings...your message is an important one, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Wonderful addition to Light Times. Thanks for the extra effort.
    Mike Habib

    ReplyDelete