Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Book

The Lightworker's Guide to Healing Grief will be available for purchase on 13 May 2009. After that time, on the blog, there will be a section to request a speaking engagement to a business, a group or simply a group of friends. The discussions can be on all types of grieving and there is no limit to the questions that can be posed. I really love to speak to all kinds of folks.
The more we are able to help people who are in pain, the more we can each help to heal the world. The book, the blog and each of you are critically important in this effort. For those of you who are able to purchase this book and use it to help, thank you with all of my heart. I am sad that my precious niece died, and yet I am also grateful for the experience of the exquisite pain of her passing. Without that first hand experience, there is no way I could have written this book.
I am also grateful to my sister and her family for their sacrifice in this effort. We are here for service, and sometimes that service means that we have to walk the path of pain before we can understand how to help someone else.
Thank you to all of you who have supported me, shared your stories and been my friend. Truly, now, our journey is just beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Tina -

    This is by far and away the most exciting news!!! 1,000+ congratulations to you on the publishing of your new book!!! I have pre-ordered a copy via Barnes & Nobles and am so looking forward to reading it! Your blog is really great! What a wonderful idea. Hopefully in the very near future we'll all be seeing you discuss your book on the Oprah Winfrey show - perhaps as a recommended book as part of her book club. Wow! The wonderful possibilities are just limitless. Again, I am just so very happy for you!!!

    Continued best wishes and lots of love!!! Lori :0)

    ReplyDelete