Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Second Ghost Story Book is Coming in August!

Dear Friends,
     I am happy to say that Ghost Stories from the Ghosts' Point of View, Trilogy Volume 2 is in the editing phase. Cover design is in progress and we are well on our way to sharing more fascinating stories of assisting ghosts to cross over to the Heaven World.

I have been delighted to hear the stories of how so many of you have used the information in Volume One of these stories that I would like to include your testimonials in Volume Two. I am especially encouraged to know how you have all used The Crossing Over Prayer©.

I am inviting you all to share your testimonials. If you have used The Crossing Over Prayer©, please share what happened. I will be using this information either on the inside of the book, the back cover and possibly in marketing the book. 

I so grateful for your help that I will share an advance sneak peak at one of the compelling stories you will read.

I will need your testimonials in the following format:
1. The testimonial needs to be no more than 75 words and it will need to be in Microsoft word as a docx or in an email.
2. Please sign your testimonial using your first initial and last name. 3. Include your state or country. 
4. Once submitted, all testimonials become the property of TinaErwin.com
5. I will need them 01 July 2014.

Please email all testimonials to Tina@TinaErwin.com 

You never know how much your testimonial can help someone deciding to read or purchase this book. Your words may be the ones that encourage someone to take a chance and see how they can also help those lost and needy souls on the other side find the light of the divine.

Thank you with all my heart.  Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment