Sunday, November 4, 2012

KS&L 388: Why Did My Cell Phone Shatter? Part 2 by Tina Erwin


       Within about three days, Rosalind and the other sales rep Courtney emailed us that things in the store had escalated and now there were far more ghosts in the store than before. Laura and I realized that we had to do something to help these women and all of those ghosts.
         We asked them if they had left a book card in the back of the store. Why yes, they said, we did. Perhaps the card, combined with the willingness these women had shown to help lost souls, had been a winning combination for ghosts. This meant that I had to rethink the situation for these willing lightworkers. As the situation at the gorgeous handbag store escalated I decided that I needed to add something to our second Ghost Stories book to facilitate the transition of any ghost, anywhere, and at anytime. I needed to give not just these kind and compassionate women a useful tool, but anyone anywhere who feels haunted by a ghost, the most powerful tool possible to facilitate the crossover of those souls.
         So I created a prayer. But this isn’t just any prayer this is a prayer that can help a soul to find the light. This empowers any living person to help any ghost anywhere, any time. So the ladies at the handbag store received the first and only version of this prayer. Their ‘mission’ was to use it to clear the store and then to get back to us.
         And they did. They cleared that store of ghosts using this prayer! They didn’t need Laura and I to come in, or remote view to clear it. Now, they had the power and they used it.
         So we experimented on using this prayer with other close friends and family members. And they keep it with them all the time. Some printed it out, some put it on their iPhone. It worked every time.
         Apparently the book card and the eBooks (and eventually the physical book) can, in some situations, create something called a Light Bridge, which ghosts can see. The energy of this Light Bridge facilitates their crossing over into the light. Some won’t need the facilitation of the prayer and some will.
         OK, I thought, so this must be why my iphone broke, to create this prayer.
         But it wasn’t just this either.
         Rosalind and Courtney continued to keep in contact with us. Courtney also decided to share the information with her medical doctor husband. Apparently her husband was bringing all kinds of ghosts home from the hospital. Courtney used the prayer to clear her home and noticed how much better things felt. She uses it every day now. Then she brought him to a lecture I was giving about ghosts. Her very skeptical husband was beginning to rethink things.
         Obviously, that was the reason my phone broke, so that Courtney could clear her home and awaken her husband to a new paradigm of thought.
         But it wasn’t just that either.
         I held a meeting in my home to discuss a metaphysical topic and Rosalind and Courtney attended. They shared with the group how we all met. Later each shared how understanding the situation with ghosts had helped them. Then they began to ask more questions about exceptionally sensitive family members and how they could help them.
         Okay this has to be the reason but it became even more amazing when Rosalind told us that she never works in that particular store. Actually she is a manager and had only ever been sent to that Fashion Valley store one time, before or since we met. She and Courtney had never met before that day. Now they are fast friends, sharing such an amazing experience.
         I give up. Obviously my cell phone was supposed to break otherwise I would never have gone into that store with my friend Laura to kill a little time before getting my iphone replaced. Yep! Everything happens for a reason, or maybe two, or more. The chain of events set into motion by the shattering of that iphone screen still amaze me. I do look for the reason for things, but this one was, wow, amazing!
        


No comments:

Post a Comment