Sunday, August 2, 2009

Book Signings for August in Virginia Beach, VA

Dear Friends,

Saturday, August 8th: I am delighted to announce that there will be a book signing at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. in Virginia Beach, VA from 2:00-3:00 at Reception. There will be a reading, and book signing.

Wednesday, August 12th: There will be a second book signing at the Barnes and Noble at Pembroke Center in Virginia Beach, VA from 2-4 pm.

If you live in the Virginia Beach Area, please stop by at either one of these venues, I would love to see you!

As always, many thanks to my wonderful publisher, Cassie McQuagge at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. [Association for Research and Enlightenment] Press and to my sister Andrea Harris and her family for always being such a gracious host to my many visits.

Love and blessings to all, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment